The Reka-Card is the innovative form of Reka-Checks. It is a prepaid functional debit card that can be used for payment just like the Maestro or the PostFinance card. All Reka-Card acceptance points are available online in the Reka-Guide or via Reka-Guide App for iPhone and Android.
You can apply for the Reka-Card from your employer or directly from the Reka. If you order the Reka-Card directly, for CHF 98.– you receive CHF 100.– of Reka Money on your Reka-Card (2 % discount). After payment, the Reka issues the Reka-Card. A few days later you receive your Personal Identification Number (PIN) which must be keyed into the sales-point terminal when processing payments. Reka-Checks will still sold and retain their validity.
- You benefit from a number of discounts and special offers from Reka’s partners. You will find vouchers to download at www.reka.ch/vouchers.
- Pay with the Reka-Card at the SBB – Swiss railways (ticket machines, sales points and online at the Ticketshop) as well as at AVIA and BP petrol terminals.
- You can conveniently pay for Reka Holidays and certain other offers at www.rekanet.ch.
- The Reka iPhone App keeps you up-to-date on all places accepting Reka money while you are out and about.
- You can top up your Reka credit any time at www.rekanet.ch and enjoy a 2 % discount.
- PostFinance customers can now add credit with a 2 % discount via SMS or RekaNet.
- American Express customers can now add credit with a 2 % discount via RekaNet.
- You can check your balance at any time in the RekaNet, via SMS, at a Postomat or using the Reka-Guide App for smartphones.
- You can block your Reka-Card if you lose it – you don’t lose your credit.
- You pay to the nearest centime.